Who fired the last shots of World War Two? How many men does it take to lift a 500 kg piece of shrapnel?
Why is Torpedo Bay called Torpedo Bay?
Take a unique look into our Navy’s history with one of our fabulous Guide Hosts and you’ll discover the answer to these questions and many more.
Weekend Walk-in Tours
- Maximum 20 people per tour
- Sign up is on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Approximately 1-hour long
- Bookings are essential for groups of 10 people or more
- Available seven days a week (must have 10 or more people and a confirmed booking)
- Timing is negotiable
Please note: your booking is not confirmed until you have received written confirmation. Tours are free of charge but we gratefully accept donations.